Thursday 24 July 2014

Best whatsApp StatusWhatsapp status are a great way to share what is running in your mind today. If you want to add some creativity to your Whatsapp status then you come at a right place, today we are sharing 25 best Whatsapp status for Whatsapp users at geeksaerio. These best whatsApp status are handpicked by us from various sources and you can use these short whatsapp status to influence people over whatsapp. So without taking much of your time, here is the list of 25 best Whatsapp status.


Best Whatsapp Status
  1. 1. Had a really great "Night Out" last night, According to my police report.
  2. 2. I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.'
  3. 3. If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass!
  4. 4. Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
  5. 5. The road to success is always under construction.
  6. 6. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
  7. 7. Born to express not to impress.
  8. 8. Silent people have the loudest minds.
  9. 9. Sometimes it's easier to pretend you don't care, than to admit it's killing you.
  10. 10. You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.
  11. 11. Life is like photography, You use the negatives to develop.
  12. 12. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
  13. 13. War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
  14. 14. When someone says, "You've Changed", It simply means you've stopped living your life their way.
  15. 15. If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.
  16. 16. I don't have dirty mind, I have Sexy imagination.
  17. 17. Whenever i think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.
  18. 18. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
  19. 19. You have to be ODD, to be number ONE.
  20. 20. When life puts you in tough situations, don't say, why me? Just say, try me!
  21. 21. I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We are on the same side Now.
  22. 22. If people are trying to bring you 'Down', It only means that you are 'Above them'.
  23. 23. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
  24. 24. The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.
  25. 25. Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flicker Images